Intrusive feelings

Anyone have experience with these??  When I woke up this morning it felt like my soul was sucked out by the devil.  It was one of the most disturbing, frightening feelings I have experienced through this whole ordeal. 

When I tried saying my prayers (because that's what I do when I'm in a crisis) I couldn't even remember them.  Very traumatizing....

I posted a thread yesterday when I woke up feeling crazy, as if my mind had gone, I felt so weird I can't put it into words. I can't explain the feeling.  It was terrifying. It is obviously withdrawal anyway and mine did pass. Are you feeling better now?

I still feel weird, the feeling has went away.  I have woke up in the middle of the night thinking I have literally lost my mind, but this was something that was just simply evil.  I can say this is the worst experience that I have had through this whole thing. 

The scary thing is I'm a few days from 5 months off, and I'm getting worse day by day..

Plus while that was going on my neck is sore/cramped, my head has weird sensations going through it in the back, and I'm nauseated.

What a life

I'm reading this thread as I just woke up, and I feel like I got hit by a train. I'm so sorry:( the messed up thing is I feel dead all day till about 6, then I get to feel a flicker of what was once the raging infeno of my soul.

Are you ok kd? Nothing can take your spirit from you, especially not a little POS wafer from hell! It sure can do a number tho:/ I hope your day gets better.

Yes that's the aim isn't it?  Getting through each day.  I had a dreadful day yesterday but today have kept myself so busy and ignored my W/Ds and feel much better.  Patience is the key.