Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Intrusive feelings

Anyone have experience with these??  When I woke up this morning it felt like my soul was sucked out by the devil.  It was one of the most disturbing, frightening feelings I have experienced through this whole ordeal. 

When I tried saying my prayers (because that's what I do when I'm in a crisis) I couldn't even remember them.  Very traumatizing....

I posted a thread yesterday when I woke up feeling crazy, as if my mind had gone, I felt so weird I can't put it into words. I can't explain the feeling.  It was terrifying. It is obviously withdrawal anyway and mine did pass. Are you feeling better now?

I still feel weird, the feeling has went away.  I have woke up in the middle of the night thinking I have literally lost my mind, but this was something that was just simply evil.  I can say this is the worst experience that I have had through this whole thing. 

The scary thing is I'm a few days from 5 months off, and I'm getting worse day by day..

Plus while that was going on my neck is sore/cramped, my head has weird sensations going through it in the back, and I'm nauseated.

What a life

I'm reading this thread as I just woke up, and I feel like I got hit by a train. I'm so sorry:( the messed up thing is I feel dead all day till about 6, then I get to feel a flicker of what was once the raging infeno of my soul.

Are you ok kd? Nothing can take your spirit from you, especially not a little POS wafer from hell! It sure can do a number tho:/ I hope your day gets better.

Yes that's the aim isn't it?  Getting through each day.  I had a dreadful day yesterday but today have kept myself so busy and ignored my W/Ds and feel much better.  Patience is the key.