Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

can you take temazepam if...

A few months ago i'd taken valium for work stress and after 3-4 months of taking them regularly (1x5mg pill each night) i stopped and had really full on withdrawals, mainly anxiety. feeling much better now and have a lot of travel at the moment. Would i be safe to take a temazepam to get through a 14 hr night flight from buenos aires to sydney? i don't want to have a freak out from just pooping one or two pills?

I really don't know how you'd react to a single dose, ctwoutouras.  You are only a few months benzo-free which does concern me a little more than if you were farther down the road.  I had a lot of success with controlled breathing lowering my anxiety.  Have you tried that or some other technique for managing anxiety?