Wanted to share something to bring hope.........

Hi Friends!!

I just wanted to say that 3 days ago I was SICK.  I had rage, panic, anxiety, fear, hot flashes and the tinest sound made me jump out of my skin.  Let me tell you that I went out with my son all day yesterday and went to a community cook out, listen to live music, requested songs IN FRONT of lots of people AND watched a major firework display with very very loud bangs and found myself comforting my son who has a Mental Illness from it.  It was great.  It is strange how one day can be awful and then a wonderful beautiful day appears.  I just had to share to let us all know, we will get there and there will be more days to come...... :)

Renee

Hi Renee:

I know what you are talking about -- one day can be misery but the next day you feel normalcy again.  That's a great sign for you!! :thumbsup::yippee:

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers to continue with good days. :smitten:

God bless,

Rocko

Hi Friends!!

I just wanted to say that 3 days ago I was SICK.  I had rage, panic, anxiety, fear, hot flashes and the tinest sound made me jump out of my skin.  Let me tell you that I went out with my son all day yesterday and went to a community cook out, listen to live music, requested songs IN FRONT of lots of people AND watched a major firework display with very very loud bangs and found myself comforting my son who has a Mental Illness from it.  It was great.  It is strange how one day can be awful and then a wonderful beautiful day appears.  I just had to share to let us all know, we will get there and there will be more days to come...... :)

Renee

Renee I am so happy for you.. I still have alot to write back to you... You have your son,.. It has to be hard I cannot imagine what yu have to go thru... I beautiful time with your boy.What else can we ask for in life.. I am thinking of you.. More beautiful day's for you to come.. Luv, Mishi