Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Wanted to share something to bring hope.........

Hi Friends!!

I just wanted to say that 3 days ago I was SICK.  I had rage, panic, anxiety, fear, hot flashes and the tinest sound made me jump out of my skin.  Let me tell you that I went out with my son all day yesterday and went to a community cook out, listen to live music, requested songs IN FRONT of lots of people AND watched a major firework display with very very loud bangs and found myself comforting my son who has a Mental Illness from it.  It was great.  It is strange how one day can be awful and then a wonderful beautiful day appears.  I just had to share to let us all know, we will get there and there will be more days to come...... :)

Renee

Hi Renee:

I know what you are talking about -- one day can be misery but the next day you feel normalcy again.  That's a great sign for you!! :thumbsup::yippee:

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers to continue with good days. :smitten:

God bless,

Rocko

Hi Friends!!

I just wanted to say that 3 days ago I was SICK.  I had rage, panic, anxiety, fear, hot flashes and the tinest sound made me jump out of my skin.  Let me tell you that I went out with my son all day yesterday and went to a community cook out, listen to live music, requested songs IN FRONT of lots of people AND watched a major firework display with very very loud bangs and found myself comforting my son who has a Mental Illness from it.  It was great.  It is strange how one day can be awful and then a wonderful beautiful day appears.  I just had to share to let us all know, we will get there and there will be more days to come...... :)

Renee

Renee I am so happy for you.. I still have alot to write back to you... You have your son,.. It has to be hard I cannot imagine what yu have to go thru... I beautiful time with your boy.What else can we ask for in life.. I am thinking of you.. More beautiful day's for you to come.. Luv, Mishi