Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

My window slammed shut!!!

Had a great window for a few weeks now for the last several gradual onset of symptoms with the past few days being extremely tough and last night was the first panic/night terror I've had since before I started tapering and it happened at work......lousy.....Been really tough and some symptoms are actually worse than when I was tapering. Really could use some relief been almost two solid months. Anybody else out there a few months out and hating life?

You might have to expect the wd symptoms to come and go for awhile. Studies have shown symptoms to be felt for 6 to 18 months with waves and windows along the way to recovery. It seems this healing isn't linear either  ::)  

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad but you will recover, hang in there  :therethere:

[4b...]

I'm still tapering, but back in November and December of last year.. I had no symptoms whatsoever, where I did before.

In January they hit, then on a lower dose in May, no symptoms whatsoever. June comes, and bang!

I hope you start feeling better soon. :)