Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Stomach in knots...panic attacks...grrrr

Hi Guys,

Down to 2mgs now and I actually had a few pretty good days this week...one was what I'd call GREAT.  AND I am sleeping better again, so the insomnia didn't seem to last very long.  Now I am starting my period and this proves to be a really rough time for me (and many women).  I was up till 3am last night w/ a full blown panic attack.  My heart raced, stomach was in knots and I am shocked I didn't throw up (never have during my w/d...knock on wood)...my right arm was jerking (something it has never done), and I felt like I HAD to cry - or SOB really.  My husband stayed up w/ me as he had really no choice w/ how loud I was.  I've had several attacks through all of this so I am sort of used to them...but they are horrible nonetheless.  Now today I am exhausted and queasy beyond belief.  I used the sea bands as I seemed to have luck w/ them this past week, but today it's not even touching the queasy stomach.  I am crying b/c I really can't fathom going through the remainder of the w/d...even though there are only a few weeks left.  I WILL do it...I'd never quit now, but I am just so done.  These past few mgs have really hit hard and I just want this over.  Did anyone find there queasy stomach left after the tapering?  I could handle the other s/x somewhat better if my stomach would just feel better.  Ugh.  I can't wait to be back w/ my success story and hardly being able to remember all of this stuff.  Even after having a few good days this week, it feels like it hits so much harder when you get hit w/ the s/x. 

Thanks for listening...not a winner of a day but I'm sure it will get better.

Hugs,

Schatje

My stomach is tied up in a knot also im at around 14 mg valium as im titrating but feeling very ill every day....im so out of it having weird dreams a lot of anxiety as soon as i wake up...i think ima try going to a detox as i cant take this over a taper period im throwing up everyday since ive got to 14.5 mg im gettin depressed idk wat to do either  :'( :'( :'(