Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

feeling awful

5-1/2 months was still very bad for me, crying and couldn't cope with anything. Yes, it can very easily still be withdrawal. For me, those things started to lift shorty after the 5 month mark, I felt a marked difference after that. Hang in there wellness, you're doing great.  :mybuddy:

5 1/2 months off and my brain just wants to end this, crying, bareky coping, is this still wd?

I would certainly say so.  It can take anywhere from 6 to 18 months, if not longer, for us to heal.

So sorry you are feeling bad. I wish this process didn't last so long. Hang in there. You will get better.

-Lynda

Hi Wellness, I am just about where you are, and even though I've been doing well lately with these things, I know that it is still early on in recovery and I 'stay on guard' knowing any sx might return at any time during the next year or more.  Hang in there buddy, we are not even in the 6-18 month recovery window yet.  I know it's like, enough already, I am soooo over going through this!  But so many people have done it before us and made it.  We will get there too!