Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Scales for measuring powder of diazepam

[...]

I dont think this is the right place to post about obtaining measuring scales for powder of valium instead of dry cutting...could moderators please put this in the correct place...

Hi Tess,

If you go to this link you will see not only this scale but there are a few more pictured on the top of the page.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Gemini-20-Portable-Milligram/dp/B0012TDNAM

http://www.amazon.com/0-001-Milligram-Powder-Scale-Medicine/dp/B00362YDJS/ref=pd_sbs_k_14

Just copy and paste this link in your browser.

Mike

edit: to activate link

Edit: Hi Mike, I deactivated your links, then saw you'd reactivated them for Tess, sorry;)

Sorry Mike I have tried several times in my browser. Could you please check if I these scales are still available on this particiular page as I may need them for accuracy...it says this page is wrong...I am finding this so hard to do at the moment as my pain is coming in Waves really BAD HURTING.......Thanks anyway Very much appreciated....

It's OK Tess. ;)    The link is active now, so just click it.

Hi again Yes I got it thanks :thumbsup:Do you suggest anything else for transferring the powder please....how do you transfer with a very sharp blade or credit card.....????????.

I use the Gemini scale. I'm very happy with it.

Thanks for info please How do you transfer the powder what with so you dont lose any......