Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Flying after being off for 3 weeks

Hey guys im flying on July 9th and Im nervous I have always taken like 3-4 mg of benzos before I get on the plane. I really want to do it with out medicine. I am going to bring it just in case but how do you deal with situations where you know your going to freak out and you have to do it???

thanks

mike

Do not bring the benzo or you will end up taking it. There are many, many alternatives for you. There are safe and effective herbs out there to help with anxiety and panic. Passion Flower works almost as well as benzos for me, and it will probably make you nice and sleepy on the plane as well. There are homeopathic remedies to treat the source of the problem. Then of course there are also breathing techniques, brain wave therapy CDs (Kelly Howell), and other meditation CDs.