Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

HORRIBLE - BRAIN FOG/CONFUSION/FUSTRATION!!!

6 months out tomorrow and tremendous waves of BRAIN FOG/CONFUSION and FUSTRATION :idiot: can I get a witness out there :yippee:! Men aren’t these Benzo withrawls great? :D

I love you guys

Be blessed

Watchman :thumbsup:

Hello Brother,

I have some brain fog , sucks to be at work and trying to write technical documents when you just want to drool...

Here for you brother, I am testifying brother... preach it!!

We will get through this, dont go back on those evil meds, stay strong... We all heal and the windows are what you have to look fwd too...

Take every though captive even during the fog.. Try playing simple games, work your brain out as best you can.

Be blessed

I hear the drooling.  I started doing that while I sleep recently. 

Work is a nightmare sometimes, I have to read japanese texts  and sometimes it all just melts together.  I just sit looking at it and people think I am working. lol,  little do they know....

Hello Brother,

I have some brain fog , sucks to be at work and trying to write technical documents when you just want to drool...

Here for you brother, I am testifying brother... preach it!!

We will get through this, dont go back on those evil meds, stay strong... We all heal and the windows are what you have to look fwd too...

Take every though captive even during the fog.. Try playing simple games, work your brain out as best you can.

Be blessed

Praise him brother

Please forgive me Luis but I laughed so hard that tears came out of my eyes and I got a cramp in my side while reading your last post on your thread yesterday called ridding the wave!!! You were saying your boss was riding your back and expecting you to do some off the wall things like {trying to write technical documents when you just wanted to drool...} Man I just about feel off the chair cracking up as I was trying to picture that in my own malfunctioning head!} The best laugh I had in a long time brother! I truly needed that blessing; I was in so much pain and couldn’t add 2 plus 2 to get 4 :o:crazy::idiot: if I wanted to yesterday, I wasn’t laughing at your pain and misery Luis, I was becoming one with you in spirit because it was like you was reading my mind and knew just how I was feeling also, man these withdrawals are no joke!!! I know Satan got his finger prints all over this mess. But like you said {we got this brother} where ever two or more come together!!! Well you know the rest……….

I truly love you bro, regards’ to your precious family

Johnny :thumbsup: