Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

should i go back on klonopin

Please help I have hurt my knee and I am about 11 days off but the muscle. Jerks are makinbutg me cry and very close to.going to the Er when they jerk they pull.the knee very bad so I have almost started back but I think about the months of taper wow I a

m not sure what to do any help would be grate thanks.

Already hard enough dealing with the pain of the withdrawal but then you have to deal with the physical pain of hurting your knee. I believe most of us on here would say that whatever you do dont turn back now you have made it off and 11 days into your healing process. You kind of asked yourself this question in your own post but which pain would you rather deal with, some physical knee pain or the pain of knowing that your going back on the benzo and have to start the entire process over again? If you are 11 days off then the jerking should start to subside over the next 2 weeks. I would only go back if it were an absolutely necessary because the pain was beyond bearable or some type of knee damage was going to occur from the jerking. Hang in there and good luck.

Thanks very much for the fast reply I will do my best to hold out I really do not need to go and do it all over again I am praying I do not have to have a operation I never knew the he'll this drug would cause Me I also think about Everyone going. Through this everyday I keep them in My thoughts andPrayers.