Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Research chemicals - how to get off.

[ba...]

I was thrilled to get off benzos over 10 years ago.    Unfortunately, due to some serious health issues one of the big things to get hit was my sleep.  I went months with no sleep until someone finally talked me into taking a Benzo.  Did not want to but I wasn't sleeping and that was the only thing that worked.   My doc gave me what I needed.   

Flash forward and the DEA starts scaring docs too my doc would not help me.  I called several shrinks for med management and never got a call back.   Then I was introduced to research chemicals.  I could get without a doc and they saved me.  Until now.

I suspected they weren't helping me sleep and that the THC I was using was.   So I went with only trazodone last night and I slept better than I had in a long time.  So I want off.

I have the info on Coreminal which is Flutazolam.   It has two half lives.  The first is a few hours,  the second half life the drug turns into  norflurazepam which has a really long half life.

Im not sure how much I'm on.  I switch back and forth between the coreminal and the melex Or mexazolam.   The most I have is the coreminal.  I was going to take one a day for a few weeks then try dry cutting.    If I can.   I haven't found info on the melex yet.   

Im worried about titration only because there are some days I'm so sick I can't get out of bed.  Dry cutting would be much easier.

Here's a link to coreminal.  Anyone have any thoughts?   

https://tripsitter.com/benzodiazepines/flutazolam/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4381915/.  not sure if this will help.

Thanks for the help.  Not glad to be back but glad you're here.