Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

First Time on a Forum

[br...]

Hi, Was taking Xanax for approximately 5 years, and started my withdrawal July '10 and have been off of all benzo's since march 1st............  :D still feel crazy at times. hope this is still some of the withdrawal process.  Brushy

Hi brushy:

Welcome to Benzo Buddies!  Congrats on getting off your benzo.  You will find lots of support and information here. 

best,

Draftsman

[a2...]

brushy,

Hi,

Welcoming you to BenzoBuddies.

What are your symptoms?

We're here to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sigma.

Hi brushy,

Doesn't it feel good to not be controlled by a drug? I'm glad you were able to taper off successfully.  :thumbsup:

How are you feeling now? Please feel free to ask any questions you have, we're here to support you.

Welcome to BenzoBuddies  :)

Hi brushy,

I got to "meet" you in chat lastnight :)

Yup, the WD sx can linger and linger sometimes, so I'm sure it's still WD for you.  What an accomplishment you have made though in coming off of that poison after 5 years. Great job!

Hope to see ya around :)