Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Asking help for help for a caregiver PLEASE

Dear BB, Hi, I have a situation I thought maybe someone could help me with.... I am looking for a caregiver who possibly knows about BENZO WITHDRAWALS.  I am very sick at this time with no support... I live in upstate New York near Middletown.

I really need the help...It is too expensive to go thru an agency... Maybe someone that you know personally... Oh gosh BB this is really bad right now for me.. I am struggling to get off the drug, and want to survive to badly..I have 2 kids one day to live for..  Cannot do this alone..  I hope to hear from you soon.. Thank you for all of your support here for me.. I am truly grateful

Luv, Mishi

Dear BB, Hi, I have a situation I thought maybe someone could help me with.... I am looking for a caregiver who possibly knows about BENZO WITHDRAWALS.  I am very sick at this time with no support... I live in upstate New York near Middletown.

I really need the help...It is too expensive to go thru an agency... Maybe someone that you know personally... Oh gosh BB this is really bad right now for me.. I am struggling to get off the drug, and want to survive to badly..I have 2 kids one day to live for..  Cannot do this alone..  I hope to hear from you soon.. Thank you for all of your support here for me.. I am truly grateful

Luv, Mishi

Thank you Pamster for adding this post on... I have to get back to everyone later.. Have to see the doctor's rights now.

Hope all is well with you... My friend and buddy, Mishi

It seems like a one in a billion shot to find someone here who knows a benzo-knowledgeable caregiver who lives close to you and wouldn't charge more than you can afford.  There's no harm in asking, of course, but don't get your hopes up.  :therethere:

[eb...]

Mishi,

I'm in Upstate NY as well, and I don't know of any.

I'm not in Middletown, so I know not much of that area.

S#

Mishi,

I'm in Upstate NY as well, and I don't know of any.

I'm not in Middletown, so I know not much of that area.

S#

Sigma thank you.. I may be going upstate soon.. Near South Fallsburg.. do you know where that is?  If so let me know.. Thank you for caring and getting back to me.. Be well... Talk with you soon. You are the best, Mishi

It seems like a one in a billion shot to find someone here who knows a benzo-knowledgeable caregiver who lives close to you and wouldn't charge more than you can afford.  There's no harm in asking, of course, but don't get your hopes up.   :therethere:

Thank you beeper for your help... this is to scary for me.. When family is not there for you at home.. This is to hard... I have all of you, I know... At home though when you are in need of something it would help alot.. I hope you know what I mean.. I hope you are well. Luv, Mishi

• 2 weeks later...