Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Crossing over klonopin to Valium

[rh...]

I am currently at 3mg. Klonopin. I've been cutting .25 every 7 days. Tomorrow I see my doctor and will present the Ashton Method. He will pretty much do what I ask. Sad to say.... none the less, since I was planning on c/o once I got to the 3mg. I've decided to wait to c/o until the 10th of July, after my wedding.

Since I would be at stage 4 on Ashton Schedule for 3mg. Klonopin which is total of 50mg. Valium, do I start right at stage 4 taking :

Morning                            Afternoon                  Night

.5 Klonopin                              .5 Klonopin                  15 Valium

10 Valium                                5 Valium                       

Hold for 1-2 weeks

.25 Klonopin                              .5 Klonopin                15 Valium

10 Valium                                  .5 Valium                  15 Valium

Etc. according to schedule ....

Thank you for your innput and suggestions.

Rhapsodygirl

[27...]
I am currently at 3mg. Klonopin.

That would be 60mg of Valium.

Beeper gave you the link to the c/o from 3mg to valium.

What do you mean at stage 4 ?

Stage 4 of the Schedule ??

S#

Beeper and Sig,

I apologize for the confusion. Benzo Brain :idiot: I realized I pretty much answered my own question. I was referring to Ashton Schedule 6 stage 4 when I will be at 2.5 k which equals 50 v.  Sorry for the mix up :idiot:

I saw someone else's post regarding c/o 2.5 Klonopin to Valium and you directed him to Ashton Schedule 6 stage 4.

I will let you know how it goes with my doctor visit tomorrow. Thank you again for your help :)

Rhapsodygirl

[27...]
I realized I pretty much answered my own question. I was referring to Ashton Schedule 6 stage 4 when I will be at 2.5 k which equals 50 v.  Sorry for the mix up

OK, I see what you're saying.

Tell us how things go, rhapsodygirl.

Hello BB,

Went to my doctor appointment to discuss c/o from Klonopin to Diazepam. He was impressed that I was off Xanax. He didn't have a problem prescribing the Diazepam. He had never heard of Professor Ashton, but he was willing to work with me on this.

I took a printed schedule in telling him it was a guideline that will take a long time till I was done. He didn't have a problem with it at all. I'm going to wait until July 10th to start my c/o. I will be down to 2.5mg. Klonopin.

I am thankful to have a doctor who will listen to me. I am down to 3mg. Klonopin now. Sunday is another cut which will be .25mg, I will then be at 2.72mg.

Thank you very much,

Rhapsodygirl

I'm so glad  your doctor is so supportive.  It sure makes a huge difference, doesn't it?  What a relief!  Good luck on your journey.