Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  447 members  ·  Rules

Long Haulers

Gluten intolerant…Never had such a quick reaction before to eating a few pretzels?!

[Ga...]

Wow, I must definitely be gluten intolerant in a way I have never experienced before!  I felt relatively good this morning and was enjoying holiday decorating (in spite of a cold, rainy day) until I had a few pretzels with my lunch.  Within about twenty minutes I sprung an awful headache, got all shaky, felt nauseous, and had to crawl back into bed!

Anyone else notice rapid symptoms after eating certain foods?   No more pretzels for me!

GG

Yes.  I have to eat pure.  My body is super sensitive.  In between setbacks when I am healed and I don't eat as pure, I don't get hit as suddenly as you did but it takes me days of eating pure again to not feel lethargic, head tension and bloated. 

Hi,  Neverme, I guess we are partners in crime and we will just have to eat as healthy as we can to prevent these tidal waves!   I am still with the upset stomach today, but eating very clean so I can enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving, too!

GG

I hope you feel better!  Happy Thanksgiving to you!  I will be alone.  This setback is so bad mentally I cannot be around family.  It triggers me too much.  The only thing I do is force myself to go to work everyday for survival since I live alone and work is a safe place and not stressful.