Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

DESCRIBE YOUR NECK SYMPTOMS

I feel like myine is a big part of why all my symptoms are intense, its like the nerves are being pressed down on me and causing all the parethesia , can this be possible? Last year it only felt like throat constriction , but the past 3-4 mths its gotten worst , muscle spasms, small burst of shooting pain, tension is really bad, muscle tightness, now it feels like its swollen off and on.

Oh, just the neck....  Gets hard and stiff as a rock, often in spasm/pain - worse on the right side (makes sense I'm right handed) and involves the right muscle (mostly) going from the neck to the rear scapula muscles that attach to it.  Makes lifting, carrying and reaching really PAINFUL!

Sara

Pretty much a combo of tense/tight muscles and pain at the base of the skull and neck plus tight throat. Basically like every muscle anywhere near my neck is tensed up almost all the time. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the headaches too.

Jeff M.

Big neck problems here.

During my tolerance w/d, I went through a long period of that throat tightening that you spoke of. I told doctors about it, and they said it was just more anxiety. So they said keep upping the Klonopin.  :tickedoff: Today what I still have is the right-sided neck and jaw pain. These days it seems to be much more focused around the jaw though. The pain is so incredibly bad, it's unbelievable.  :'(

I cant move my neck from side to side..it hurts really bad when I try and whenever I yawn my neck hurts really bad.  I have a c2/c3 fusion of the vertebrae so that just makes the neck problems worse