Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

I think I recovered

[0f...]

How did I recover? Switching personalities and being someone else. Idiot psych docs say it's just a personalty disorder that ptsd sufferers use to escape, but it can legit work for some and has an even deeper meaning. Wow there IS hope for me

Hi @[Su...], can you tell us a little more about your recovery?  A recovery from what and how you accomplished it? 

We’re happy to see you have hope and would love to hear how it happened. 

A recovery of pain. Stuff pills wont solve. Putting yourself into a different world, pretending you're someone else when you're anxious, sick or someone's hurting you. You have your control back and can have a different life. A life I'll probably never have but you can shift your brain into thinking that what your witnessing in this real life isn't "real". Everything bad in your life suddenly wasn't real if you truly shift away that belief from that mindset in a different brain. Like I said psych docs will say it's a personality disorder but if you really study it, it's a coping mechanism for protection prob can help with wd.