Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

10 Weeks Today!

[Bi...]

Hi everyone -

Well, I had hoped to write a success story last week at two months but I'm not there yet.  The last three weeks have been very difficult but I have seen some improvement week-over-week this week.  My main s/x is ferocious morning anxiety.  I have been sleeping well but, upon waking, the anxiety starts building.  Its like someone has started a motor in my body.  It's all physical and feels like adrenaline is surging through my body from head to toe - very uncomfortable to say the least.  It builds during the morning and then slowly receeds until the evening when I'm generally fine.

I think I'm winning this war but the bad periods are very intense.  I have stopped running over the last month because it was too intense but have been able to ride the elliptical at the gym 3-4 times a week.  I have cancelled all travel plans until this lets up and have been avoiding any type of large social gathering - which I generally enjoy.  Working everyday even when I don't feel like it because it makes the day pass faster.  I'm going to try to run outside this morning for the first time in three weeks - wish me luck.  I sincerely appreciate all the support from BB - I couldn't have made it this far without y'all.

Best, Billwill

[f5...]

Billwill,

Congrats!!! :)

I had to cancel some travel plans, too.

It builds during the morning and then slowly receeds until the evening when I'm generally fine.

I can relate.

Hang in there!

Congratulations! Feels good doesn't it? (except the recuring signs and symptoms of withdrawal)

I actually have gone on three short trips with w/d brewing and had a good time and symptoms were less during the trips. Not sure why but have just enjoyed the results.