10 Weeks Today!

[Bi...]

Hi everyone -

Well, I had hoped to write a success story last week at two months but I'm not there yet.  The last three weeks have been very difficult but I have seen some improvement week-over-week this week.  My main s/x is ferocious morning anxiety.  I have been sleeping well but, upon waking, the anxiety starts building.  Its like someone has started a motor in my body.  It's all physical and feels like adrenaline is surging through my body from head to toe - very uncomfortable to say the least.  It builds during the morning and then slowly receeds until the evening when I'm generally fine.

I think I'm winning this war but the bad periods are very intense.  I have stopped running over the last month because it was too intense but have been able to ride the elliptical at the gym 3-4 times a week.  I have cancelled all travel plans until this lets up and have been avoiding any type of large social gathering - which I generally enjoy.  Working everyday even when I don't feel like it because it makes the day pass faster.  I'm going to try to run outside this morning for the first time in three weeks - wish me luck.  I sincerely appreciate all the support from BB - I couldn't have made it this far without y'all.

Best, Billwill

[b8...]

Billwill,

Congrats!!! :)

I had to cancel some travel plans, too.

It builds during the morning and then slowly receeds until the evening when I'm generally fine.

I can relate.

Hang in there!

Congratulations! Feels good doesn't it? (except the recuring signs and symptoms of withdrawal)

I actually have gone on three short trips with w/d brewing and had a good time and symptoms were less during the trips. Not sure why but have just enjoyed the results.