Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

desperate

i feel so desperate today it is 1:30 and i'm ready to go crazy.  i have so much anxiety  i dont know if i should take more vallium or go back to klonopin.  ive been on the valium for about 3 weeks  took 5mg. of ambien about 2:00 this morning i took 1.5 of vallium at 5:00 this morning which doen't make me feel good . Cant eat  feel shaky and cold have a mattallic taste in my mouth which will not go away. Has anyone gone back on the benzo and gotten rid of their anxiety.  help  thanks

Aura,

Just hang on, so many of us are going thru this right now. I am on 11mgs Valium and next week go to 10. I have done the Ashton Method since Jan,11. Tried to go down from 1.5 Klonipin after 5 years in about 6 weeks in Dec '10.

NEVER do that.

So I am doing it S L O W L Y, and each day I try just to breathe thru it and say one more day til I am drug FREE.

I see a therapist once a week and I do acupuncture twice a week. Trying to get my body ready  for the Healing to begin. Just tell yourself that you are worth the Life you will have, and that anyone here will give you support.

Blessings,

ChicoMarsha