Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Pressure feeling

[Wi...]

Ugh, I am tired of posting but really need support and talk to someone. The deep background buzz is awful, honestly I feel as if there was a seizure going to happen especially in my head. Or as if vertigo was about to start. Like a floaty boaty thing. It starts at the back of my neck and spreads up and down. My head has so much pressure, like something is pressing the sides of my face and head. Like something is squeezing my brain. Like my brain is a balloon and someone is pumping it to the max. My head feels like pressure cooker. Just like something is pulling me, tugging at my head, my other nerves. Sometimes I can feel it in my neck, chest too, then it feels like it’s getting hard to breathe. It’s not visible, it’s internal. I am not sure if recovery is possible after such damage. I have been in this setback for a little over a year now… Not able to bounce back since I needed a few meds in the last year due to childbirth. Has anyone healed from such weird symptoms? I had it occasionally before but it happens more and more often. 

Edited by [Wi...]

7 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

Ugh, I am tired of posting but really need support and talk to someone. The deep background buzz is awful, honestly I feel as if there was a seizure going to happen especially in my head. Or as if vertigo was about to start. Like a floaty boaty thing. It starts at the back of my neck and spreads up and down. My head has so much pressure, like something is pressing the sides of my face and head. Like something is squeezing my brain. Like my brain is a balloon and someone is pumping it to the max. My head feels like pressure cooker. Just like something is pulling me, tugging at my head, my other nerves. Sometimes I can feel it in my neck, chest too, then it feels like it’s getting hard to breathe. It’s not visible, it’s internal. I am not sure if recovery is possible after such damage. I have been in this setback for a little over a year now… Not able to bounce back since I needed a few meds in the last year due to childbirth. Has anyone healed from such weird symptoms? I had it occasionally before but it happens more and more often. 

I definitely get buzzing and pressure in my head but it’s not constant. I get it when I have a wave of symptoms.

12 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

I definitely get buzzing and pressure in my head but it’s not constant. I get it when I have a wave of symptoms.

Me too, in waves. But it wasn’t as much a part of my waves last year and it is now. 

Just now, [[W...] said:

Me too, in waves. But it wasn’t as much a part of my waves last year and it is now. 

Some of my symptoms surprise me with their severity… I year out cold turkey 

I have it for 1,5 year now. Pulling everywhere . Dystonia , 

posture completely destroyed spine deformed. It’s just muscles

the muscles tightening creates this pulling feeling. 

As long as they are coming in attacks I am sure you will be fine 

for me it’s chronic

my body is in a chronic state of Dystonia 

I see all people with just attacks heal❤️ don’t be scared

I hate my nervous system. I feel the pressure in my head seems to be present with the rest of my worst symptoms, it’s like the head pressure drives them. And I feel pain, pressure in body, tugging, dragging, pulling, god knows what else as these are sensations unfamiliar to a person with a healthy nervous system. Sometimes my brain will shoot some kind of a jolt down my body. Sooo sick.