Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Body Feels Distorted

I just hit my 5th month and it seems like this one has intensified a bit.  When I lay in bed my arms, legs, and feet feel distorted, like they will not straighten out completely.  Even during the day they feel mishaped, like they are contorted or something.  I assume it because the muscles are taught from spasms?

I was wondering when this one went away for people who had it.

[44...]

Hi Perseverance,

I had this for along time, probably all the way up until a few weeks ago.  It felt like my whole diaphragm of my body was off balance and changing.  I felt those morphing misshaped muscles in my head, jaw, chest, arms, legs, feet, toes, and even fingers.  It will pass, but it might take awhile.

Rob

Thanks SoCalRob,

I see you are just over 9 months, so I will keep that in mind if this persists for months to come.  That diaphragm thing applies to me too.

It is nice to get reassurances that things are temporay when they have persisted relentlessly for months.