Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I need help with a plan i cant seem to get past this amount!!

[Iw...]

Ok so im stuck at 14.5 mg of valium I TRIED CUTTIN LAST NIGHT 1MG AND it was out of hand i started throwing up and juss feel like it was too much! even the .5/mg i cut from 15.0-14.5 was HARSH! idk y im having so much trouble after not really having any this whole entire taper, ive been tapering wit valium since sept last year, idk if its cuz im use to the benzo or need a switch of benzos to keep moving, if not I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TITRATION WORKS!!! >:( ive been dry cutting since i started my taper, im stuck at 14.5 i take

7.0mg in the morning usually around 8 am

and 7.5 mg at night usually around 7-8pm.....

Someone please help me set a plan on how this WORKS I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

IS IT ALSO TRUE TITRATION IS ALOT SMOOTHER THAN DRY CUTS??

THANK YOU!!!!

Hi IwillinIcan:

I'm sorry you vomited.  I remember when it happened to me, and it wasn't fun!  Unfortunately, it's not an uncommon withdrawal symptom reported here.  Since this just happened, one idea would be for you to hold at your current dose for a while to see how it goes, and then try to continue dry cutting.  Also, it would help if you added a signature line with your current information so people can offer you more ideas.  Instructions are here http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9432.0  At what rate are you currently dry cutting? 

Please review the following videos to decide if you would still like to do a titration.  You would need to purchase the supplies mentioned.  All are available on amazon.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RzUvM6M55s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z4vckQcT2M

If you decide you would like to titrate your benzo, please post the information requested in this link, and someone will get back to you http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=11093.0.

best,

Draftsman

Please help me with this, I find this extremely difficult but i can no longer handle dry cuts i guess its gettin too sensitive for my body n i have real bad withdrawals, as i was bout ot try going into a detox cuz i juss wanted get this over with! but i knew it wasnt a smart idea...  :(

Start date: Tuesday monday june 27th,2011,

Dose: im taking 7 mg of valium in the morning and 7.5 at night...i would lk to titrate the morning first till im left to 0 and then start the night part if thats ok?

Tablets: im using one 5mg tab and one 2 mg tab in the morning, at night i use one 5mg tab and 1/2 a 5 mg tab

taper rate: 10% per day like suggested

Cylinder: I will be getting the 100 ml cylinder with 1 ml increments

[c4...]

IwillnIcan,

I see you have posted here already.

I gave you the link earlier.

Draftsman will help you out.  :thumbsup:

Draftsman let me ask you something.....Does it matter that im using for my morning doasge 1 -5mg and 1- 2mg pills two different tab sizes?? cuz if so ill use 3 1/2 - 2mgs pills so i can get 7 mg..... and also the schedule you will be setting me up its for morning dosage and then one for the night? sorry for all the questions just a lil confused thats all  :idiot: lol thanks!  :thumbsup:

Draftsman sorry bout the mix up i will be starting on July 1st not june 27th i just ordered the items i needed....thanks

Hi  IwillinIcan:

So if I understand correctly, you are taking 14.5 mg of Valium, 7mg. AM, and 7.5mg. PM.  You would like to titrate the AM dose only and continue taking the PM dose by mouth.  Please review this plan with your doctor.

Here is a schedule for a 1% daily reduction based on your 7mg. AM dose.  The following titration plan will take you about 100 days to complete.  Once you are done with your AM dose, the same plan can be applied to your PM dose.

Everyday, you will crush and titrate one 5mg. tablet, and one 2mg tablet (7mg).  You always want this to add up to 7mg.

Crush 7mg. Valium thoroughly into powder and mix it thoroughly with 100ml (cc) liquid.  Each day, you will start with this original mixture (7mg.  in 100ml liquid).  Each day you will cumulatively remove and discard 1ml from this mixture immediately upon mixing vigorously in the manner described below.

So....

Day 1: make your original mixture and remove 1ml.  Drink remaining.

Day 2: make your original mixture and remove 2mls.  Drink remaining.

Day 3: make your original mixture and remove 3mls.  Drink remaining.

Day 4: make your original mixture and remove 4mls.  Drink remaining.

Day 5: make your original mixture and remove 5mls.  Drink remaining.

...and so on.

Make sure to keep a log of your cuts so you don't lose track.  You can keep unused doses in covered glasses in the fridge for up to 3 days.  Your taper can easily be adjusted.  This is a slow titration.  If you find you are doing well, you can speed it up by increasing your daily cuts to 2ml.  Conversely, you can always slow it down!  Just play it by ear.  A 5ml baby dropper, available at most drug stores may be helpful.  A 3ml plastic pipette is also helpful.  I hope things go well for you.

Draftsman

Thanks alot Draftsman! very Kind of you to help those in need  :), i hope things do go well n i can speed up things!  ....Thanks again!  :thumbsup:

Draftsman just to be on the safe side i can crush up both pills and make my mixture  even though there both different tab sizes correct? I juss wanna be sure that im doing it right as im starting tomorow, my chemistry set finally came in the mail lol