Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Mra/mrv

[Me...]

Hey all. I just came back to report my mra/MRV and cervical mra were normal. I’ve had terrible pulsatile tinnitus and full body throbbing to my heartbeat, eyes and teeth even throbbing. And I thought maybe it was a blood vessel issue but it’s not <3

Ok another update, apparently I have a hypoplastic transverse sinus. This wasn’t mentioned to me because it’s considered a normal variant but I can see how benzo wd would make this an issue where I feel my pulse strongly in the opposite ear because that’s where all the blood is flowing 

@[Me...] Oh wow. Can you please tell us more? I have followed your story of healing as inspiration for many months now. Even kept a photo of your history/signature on my phone to remind me that if you can do it, I can too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2023 at 14:37, [[R...] said:

@[Me...] Oh wow. Can you please tell us more? I have followed your story of healing as inspiration for many months now. Even kept a photo of your history/signature on my phone to remind me that if you can do it, I can too.

No way! I can’t believe I’ve motivated you! Well..here’s what’s going on. My pulsating is driving me crazy lol. I’m fine other wise but god it’s annoying. After my blood vessel mri came back fine, I’ve also had a brain mri and an ear ct, I did some researching. I found something called SOMATOSENSORY PULSATILE TINNITUS. Where the pulsating can be abolished by certain head and neck movements. Just like mine. So to anyone with pulsating it’s probably a nerve issue thanks to benzo wd! I’ll have to make a new post just about this. Feel free to message me ANYTIME!!! 

On 11/09/2023 at 20:24, [[d...] said:

Thanks for the update @[Me...]   So I guess the question is, will this calm down eventually?

God I hope so. Do you have pulsatile tinnitus too? I can make it stop by pressing on the back of my neck muscles or moving my jaw from side to side, which apparently means it’s somatosensory. So I’m not entirely sure it’ll ever go away. Might be a permanent benzo thing. But my other symptoms are gone! Aside from the rush of head pressure when I stand. And coffee still gives me the shakes but yeah I was in Walmart for like 4 hours the other day with my kid having fun. Lol Yay