Important Survey - Please Participate ×

One year off of Klonopin, what a blessing

[Tr...]

Hey everyone!

just another former hopeless case that has made it 1 year off of 6 years of use with klonopin/ xanax and I wanted to say hi! 

I always feel grounded when I post here. I was the guy reading these posts thinking yea but I can’t do this, I’m stuck here forever. It takes tremendous willpower and strength but if I can do it so can you guys. My life now is incredibly great compared to the dark shadow I lived in for over 5 years. I had to basically destroy what was left of my life tapering because I could hardly exist. Now I have way way more hope and I’m in the best shape I’ve been in in 5+ years. I also eat like a horse compared to not being able to eat at all during withdrawl. 

best wishes to you guys 

TRTguy23

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/09/2023 at 21:09, [[T...] said:

Hey everyone!

just another former hopeless case that has made it 1 year off of 6 years of use with klonopin/ xanax and I wanted to say hi! 

I always feel grounded when I post here. I was the guy reading these posts thinking yea but I can’t do this, I’m stuck here forever. It takes tremendous willpower and strength but if I can do it so can you guys. My life now is incredibly great compared to the dark shadow I lived in for over 5 years. I had to basically destroy what was left of my life tapering because I could hardly exist. Now I have way way more hope and I’m in the best shape I’ve been in in 5+ years. I also eat like a horse compared to not being able to eat at all during withdrawl. 

best wishes to you guys 

TRTguy23

Thanks for sharing this. I needed to read this today. I’m glad your life is good now. We all deserve a good life after this! Well done on getting off!

• Popular Now

• [An...]