Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Weird sensation in my head

Withdrawing from Klonopin...I have the weirdest feeling in my head. If I breathe through my nose, I feel like my head is "clogged" and I can only hear my breath, and not much else.  So, now, on top of it all, I'm now a mouth breather! :)  I was trying to explain this to my doc, but he didn't get it.  I hate it, and it's actually been one of the worst of my symptoms.

Anyone else "get" what I'm talking about and having this happen too?

Didn't have the same exact sensation, but I did have this burning sensation in my head during my whole 3rd month off this stuff.  I'm sure yours will go away as mine did in a little time  :)

KD

I had that, I used vicks nasal spray when i had that... It lasted maybe 2 weeks. I only used the nasal spray at night so I could sleep, or at that time, try and sleep. 

It should clear u up!

Lu

[ab...]
I have the weirdest feeling in my head. If I breathe through my nose, I feel like my head is "clogged" and I can only hear my breath, and not much else.

Yes. I have had this, too.

I had it for a week.

It will subside.

S#