Jump to content
Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Open Group  ·  73 members

Music Lovers

Canciones en Español (y otros idiomas ibéricos)


[re...]

Recommended Posts

A little thread for songs in Spanish - or Portuguese, or Catalan, or Galician, or any other Iberian language - both old and new.
Un pequeña cadena para las canciones en español - o portugués, o catalán, o gallego, o cualquier otro idioma ibérico - tanto viejas como nuevas.
Uma pequena sequência para canções em espanhol - ou português, ou catalão, ou galego, ou qualquer outra língua ibérica - antigas e novas.
Una petita cadena per a les cançons en espanyol – o portuguès, o català, o gallec, o qualsevol altra llengua ibèrica – tant velles com noves.
Unha pequena cadea para cancións en castelán -ou portugués, ou catalán, ou galego, ou calquera outra lingua ibérica- tanto antigas como novas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hay ventanas que se abren y el alma te puede decir donde mirar
cuando hay calma la gente canta se olvida el Chorrillo de las bombas
tu siéntate a ver el día tranquila aún tienes el mar
lo caótico de la nostalgia sería tener que callar
mi barrio lo están vendiendo tan fácil me cuesta emigrar.
Y una flor marchita decoró mi atardecer
se abre entre la brisa... qué sabroso estar de pie
siéntate a ver el día que aún queda este atardecer
siéntate a ver el día que ya es hora de crecer
y una flor marchita decoró mi atardecer
se abrió entre la risa, que sabroso estar de pie
siéntate a ver el día que aún queda este atardecer
siéntate a ver el día que ya es hora de crecer
y una flor marchita decoró mi atardecer
se abrió entre la risa, que sabroso estar de pie
siéntate a ver el día que ya es hora de crecer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, [[r...] said:

Un pequeña cadena para las canciones en español, tanto viejas como nuevas.
A little thread for Spanish songs, both old and new.

@[re...]

Hey. I have a question. Would it be possible to place an English translation sometimes? There are plenty of sites that translate lyrics. I know I'm asking for too much🙈 If you place the Spanish original and the English translation, then I'll automatically start to learn Spanish...

Not sure how many languages my head can handle, cause besides my native Polish, I know English, French, a bit of Italian, Japanese and Russian.

I just love languages and they come to me naturally. These songs are great, but difficult without understanding the lyrics... Ran out of these 💙 today, sorry, we have a limit of twenty per day... But I'm not sure during which time @[Co...] has set the limit. Here it's 1.51 am CET.

If you refuse, I'm perfectly fine with it. It's our free time after all.

Best,

Paula

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

@[re...]

Hey. I have a question. Would it be possible to place an English translation sometimes? There are plenty of sites that translate lyrics. I know I'm asking for too much🙈 If you place the Spanish original and the English translation, then I'll automatically start to learn Spanish...

Not sure how many languages my head can handle, cause besides my native Polish, I know English, French, a bit of Italian, Japanese and Russian.

I just love languages and they come to me naturally. These songs are great, but difficult without understanding the lyrics... Ran out of these 💙 today, sorry, we have a limit of twenty per day... But I'm not sure during which time @[Co...] has set the limit. Here it's 1.51 am CET.

If you refuse, I'm perfectly fine with it. It's our free time after all.

Best,

Paula

Paula you’re so sweet. I’m going to see if I could do it, if I can’t maybe red Evan can do it. 
💙💙💙💚💚💚💛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Paula you’re so sweet. I’m going to see if I could do it, if I can’t maybe red Evan can do it. 
💙💙💙💚💚💚💛

Hehe, ran out of "reactions" again🤦🏼‍♀️ Deep despair😹 But I only gave six today... I'm freaking counting them.

@[Co...] help, please🔮🦉 Did my earlier reactions count?

Sincerely yours,

"Reactions" Junkie - Paula💔

PS. Now everyone to whom I write is gonna think I ignore them🙈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Paula I was wondering about the reactions. I couldn’t understand why I couldn’t put a reaction to a post yesterday.

it’s strange. I don’t think anyone one of us will think you’re ignoring us.  I tried putting a reaction just now and it won’t let me. 
🩷

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01/09/2023 at 19:52, [[E...] said:

@[re...]

Hey. I have a question. Would it be possible to place an English translation sometimes? There are plenty of sites that translate lyrics. I know I'm asking for too much🙈 If you place the Spanish original and the English translation, then I'll automatically start to learn Spanish...

Not sure how many languages my head can handle, cause besides my native Polish, I know English, French, a bit of Italian, Japanese and Russian.

I just love languages and they come to me naturally. These songs are great, but difficult without understanding the lyrics... Ran out of these 💙 today, sorry, we have a limit of twenty per day... But I'm not sure during which time @[Co...] has set the limit. Here it's 1.51 am CET.

If you refuse, I'm perfectly fine with it. It's our free time after all.

Best,

Paula

 

Sure, why not? If someone wants to provide the Spanish lyrics with the English translation, they can certainly include that in their post. Or if they just provide the Spanish lyrics, it should be easy enough for anyone else to copy and paste them into Google Translate to get some approximation of their equivalent in English or any other language. And even if someone posts a song without providing the lyrics, anyone can Google the song and find the lyrics. That's where I got the lyrics for Depie,  which I posted above. :thumbsup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, [[J...] said:

Paula I was wondering about the reactions. I couldn’t understand why I couldn’t put a reaction to a post yesterday.

it’s strange. I don’t think anyone one of us will think you’re ignoring us.  I tried putting a reaction just now and it won’t let me. 
🩷

@[Co...] limited them to twenty a day. Which is a sensible move, IMO. "Moderation in all things", as ancient Greeks used to say. I used them to boost the "reputation" of some people who had it unfairly low, whether they cared or not.

There's got to be some kind of logic to it, since we're already into numbers, which I'm not necessarily fond of. After what I saw on Instagram... there, you could earn a "reputation" of 1M, and a blue badge on top of it😆

It is called "Followers" there. I think Zuck realy screwed it up, after the original founders left. And implemented better solutions for FB, where at least you can go all private with your numbers.

Paradoxically, he's hated more for FB than for IG... I think it has to do with personal data management. And this obsession with "faces". Asians never show faces in their posts or vlogs.

Western culture is all about image. Asians are all about spirituality and companionship. That's why IG thrives nowadays and FB loses popularity. Imagine Zuck looking in the mirror while shaving, and humming: "You're beautiful, you're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true [...]".

Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words, as long as we have an ethical approach to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...