Jump to content
Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Nothing is helping


[7e...]

Recommended Posts

I cannot calm down. My brain doesn't stop. When I sleep I have nightmares. Nothing is getting better in my life.

This never ever will end for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Sunflower. I know how scary it is to have a brain on overdrive, but things will calm down.

I'm not sure of your history, are you tapering or off completely? If off, how long?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

I cannot calm down. My brain doesn't stop. When I sleep I have nightmares. Nothing is getting better in my life.

This never ever will end for me.

 

I am sorry for what you are going through right now @[Su...].  I know its tough for you, but you have to keep going, you will eventually get through this taper and start to feel better!   Are you still holding the Zoloft on 50mg.?

Magrita:hug:  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is something that won't just pass. I have chronic stress daily. It never leaves. Im carrying too much and it's always gonna be there sad to say.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@[Su...] I am so sorry for what you are going through, but nothing in this world is set in stone....people get better, and get through really tough times. We here at BB are under stress each and everyday, and we have ups and downs too. If you can not see yourself getting clear of things in your life that you can not handle, perhaps someone to talk to, like a Doctor that can help with what is going on with you. You are in my Prayers and I know everyone here wants you to feel better and for all of the Buddies here to live the life we all so deserve. Stay Strong. maybe you can focus on something funny on YouTube, I love looking at the puppies and kittens, they are so funny and for a bit, it may lessen some of the distress you feel. I found that the more we stay in thoughts that are bringing us down, the worse we feel. Stay Strong.💖Peace and Healing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, [[S...] said:

This is something that won't just pass. I have chronic stress daily. It never leaves. Im carrying too much and it's always gonna be there sad to say.

Why do you feel so strongly that it won't get better for you @[Su...].  I had chronic stress daily as well.  I don't believe any of us have gone through withdrawal stress free, I was stressed about everything.  I found the Ashton manual and reading about the severity of symptoms and that they were temporary is what kept me going.  Are you still on 50mg of Zoloft?   It might take a while longer for your symptoms to ease off but I believe that you are going to get better.

Try and be positive, ignore your symptoms, start telling yourself, that what you're going through is temporary, give it a try, see if it makes a difference.   Don't listen to the negative thoughts, distract from symptoms, listen to your fav music, try meditation.   Find something you used to enjoy doing!  focus on anything other than your symptoms.  Please don't let this beat you,  remember you are a lot tougher than you think!.    I am sure once you get through the taper, you will start to feel better. 

Magrita:smitten:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@having a mare, my apologies I just saw your reply. Maybe 18 months off and on, holding theb slowely go down not nothing works. No set schedule still on. Meds never did anything for me, I'm crazy when on them, I'm crazy off them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [[S...] said:

@having a mare, my apologies I just saw your reply. Maybe 18 months off and on, holding theb slowely go down not nothing works. No set schedule still on. Meds never did anything for me, I'm crazy when on them, I'm crazy off them.

No problem, I understand what it's like to be manic. I had mental akathisia for a long time and my mind would just never stop, the most awful thing I've ever had to endure. A thousand thoughts a second firing from different parts of my brain, or at least that's what it felt like. The good news is it went!!!

Sorry you have to endure this hell. But things will improve, however much you think they won't. Have you looked into other ways to address the underlying issue? Maybe therapy, CBT etc could be beneficial. There's also something called the Gupta program, that seems to have good results. That's a brain retraining course. The brain has an amazing ability to heal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28/08/2023 at 04:18, [[H...] said:

Hey Sunflower. I know how scary it is to have a brain on overdrive, but things will calm down.

I'm not sure of your history, are you tapering or off completely? If off, how long?

Hi @[Ha...], she does have her history up in About Me, and thank you @[Su...] for putting that in, it makes us able to better understand and help you, Denise :smitten::hug:I wish I could help but I will leave it up to those more qualified.  I'm just into my taper 5 months.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I understand completely - I am going through, daily, what feels like a very long panic attack! Lots of painful symptoms and screaming Tinnitus which then creates a headache. Not sure I can advise but wanted you to know others are in this hell too...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [[o...] said:

Hi @[Ha...], she does have her history up in About Me, and thank you @[Su...] for putting that in, it makes us able to better understand and help you, Denise :smitten::hug:I wish I could help but I will leave it up to those more qualified.  I'm just into my taper 5 months.

Ah OK. Didn't come straight up on mobile, but can see it now. Still getting used to things :brickwall:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 I've never ever felt this much on going stress and pain. 4.5 yrs later and it keeps coming and coming,  not to mention the things I'm facing "backstage". 

5 yrs ago I was so different. Id give my right arm for that girl back.

They say hardships and pain is only temporary, this too shall pass?Not for some of us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...