Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Sugar pills or extremely tolerant?

[PE...]

A few days ago i made a test with my 2mg klonazepam tabs. Instead of taking 1mg as usual. I took 0.5mg. I did this for two days and fel zero difference compared to 1mg, half a pill.

So 45 minutes ago i took 10 pills as a test. Zero effect. I bought these on the darkweb.

Either i am totally tolerant. Or it's sugarpills. Taste only sugar.

Please explain further. You took 10 of your 2mg clonozapam tabs? So you took 20 mg? There is no level of tolerance that would allow you no side effects with that amount of klonopin in your system. This seems quite dangerous. If they're from the dark web they could be anything, sugar pill being an option. Have you ever gotten prescribed this? How long have you been taking it? I couldn't find information on your profile. 

I been on various benzos sunscribed over the last 7 years. Got a new doctor that just removed them over night. I been tapering and tolerance wd since december. I was decribed 20mg V.

I got sooome effect. So i guess my tolerance is just sky high.

In Sweden you get six days in a clinic. No taper. So I need to buy them.

Be careful buying anything on the web, it could have traces of fentanyl. 
can you fill out your history with benzos so that I could understand a little better? 

On 21/08/2023 at 18:16, [[n...] said:

A few days ago i made a test with my 2mg klonazepam tabs. Instead of taking 1mg as usual. I took 0.5mg. I did this for two days and fel zero difference compared to 1mg, half a pill.

So 45 minutes ago i took 10 pills as a test. Zero effect. I bought these on the darkweb.

Either i am totally tolerant. Or it's sugarpills. Taste only sugar.

Buying meds online is risky, to say the least. It may cause irreversible brain/organ damage or kill you. Doctor shopping is a better alternative, though it costs a lot. Less than your life, for sure.

Some of our members have taken medications purchased online to be tested, some were determined to have other drugs ( some dangerous) in them but the other issue was they weren’t near the amount promised.  

I like others feel compelled to warn you about doing this.  I would also avoid “doctor shopping”, this is illegal in many countries. 

I don’t know what the answer is to what you’re faced with but hope you’ll be mindful of your safety. 

Here are the instructions for filling our your history, this is very important, other members need to know so they can make useful suggestions.