Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Here's a New One (Maybe): Forehead Spasms!

[Je...]

This is the WEIRDEST thing! I am having "spasms" in my forehead. A little alarming, but mostly annoying. It's like my forehead keeps trying to pull my eyebrows up or something. I've had this happen before, and it goes away after a few days, but it also gives me a headache. I figured out that if I put medical tape (that clear tape one would use for a gauze bandage) between my eyebrows above my nose, and then above each eyebrow (like a "Frownie"), and THEN put a headband around my forehead, it stops. It looks ridiculous but it does work and is much better than having my eyebrows dance like caterpillars on my face. Anyone else ever experience this? I mean, whacky, right?

Omg…I’m having such a horrible day, and your post made me grin.  That you’ve found a way to deal with it is creative and effective!

I have not had the forehead, but I have had the nose.  One side of my nose will move up and down…feels like someone is moving it on my face.  I have not found a creative solution for it, and it has not happened for a while.  I would look in the mirror and see my nose moving all on it’s own.  Your eyebrows and my nose.

All of our muscles are doing their own bizarre things in this…and, nerve endings.  Nothing is off limits.

Wishing you much healing.

Warmly,

F

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [[F...] said:

Omg…I’m having such a horrible day, and your post made me grin.  That you’ve found a way to deal with it is creative and effective!

I have not had the forehead, but I have had the nose.  One side of my nose will move up and down…feels like someone is moving it on my face.  I have not found a creative solution for it, and it has not happened for a while.  I would look in the mirror and see my nose moving all on it’s own.  Your eyebrows and my nose.

All of our muscles are doing their own bizarre things in this…and, nerve endings.  Nothing is off limits.

Wishing you much healing.

Warmly,

F

@[Fa...] OK, that made me laugh out loud! Your nose and my eyebrows!! Right!? Apparently, NOTHING is off limits! So true! Wishing you healing, too, Faith!

Jess :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1