Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

about sercine

[to...]

In a previous post, I mentioned that I was tapering off Sercine, which is the brand name for diazepam. I have managed to taper down to 3mg, but progressing further is proving to be quite challenging. In addition to the withdrawal symptoms I experienced before, I now have discomfort on the left side of my abdomen and back, leading to feelings of nausea. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with methods to alleviate these symptoms.

Hello again @[to...],

On your other thread I gave you some of my thoughts about dealing with withdrawal symptoms.  I used methods of distraction.  There will be withdrawal symptoms. The nausea you describe is common. When I had nausea I drank ginger tea. I made it by chopping up fresh ginger and simmering for a while. I then strained it and sipped it during the day.  If that is not an option you can buy ginger tea.  

I hope this helps.

pianogirl :smitten: