Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Has anyone recovered from Head/Face pressure and pain?

[Mb...]

I am a protracted sufferer and have had severe head/face pressure and pain from day one. It does improve at times, but I am wondering if anyone has had this symptom and then it went away.

It's my worst and longest symptom. TIA for your answers.❤️

• Like 3

On 18/08/2023 at 17:19, [[M...] said:

I am a protracted sufferer and have had severe head/face pressure and pain from day one. It does improve at times, but I am wondering if anyone has had this symptom and then it went away.

It's my worst and longest symptom. TIA for your answers.❤️

Yes. The first time I jumped from benzos years ago, I had the worse pressure and tightness in my body and head. Fast forward to now - I recently jumped again after becomin dependant again, and it's much better, I believe because I've done two things wildly differently this time: 1. Clean diet NO processed foods. 2. Niacin 100 mg when I feel the pressure coming on. Niacin is a vassodialator. So are benzos. But when they are leaving our bodies the vessles CONSTRICT creating tightness and pressure. We need to NATURALLY relieve this pressure The niacin has been a GOD SEND.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I’m 28 months out and I’ve had this constant squeezing and tightness in my head, shoulders, face, brain, neck and back. It’s debilitating and never seems to improve. Is that similar for you? 

On 19/08/2023 at 23:08, [[i...] said:

Yes. The first time I jumped from benzos years ago, I had the worse pressure and tightness in my body and head. Fast forward to now - I recently jumped again after becomin dependant again, and it's much better, I believe because I've done two things wildly differently this time: 1. Clean diet NO processed foods. 2. Niacin 100 mg when I feel the pressure coming on. Niacin is a vassodialator. So are benzos. But when they are leaving our bodies the vessles CONSTRICT creating tightness and pressure. We need to NATURALLY relieve this pressure The niacin has been a GOD SEND.

@[ia...] I am wondering if niacin could help my facial numbness and pressure, especially in my nasal area. I really don't know what this is.

Are you using no flush niacin?

Do you take 1 at a time when you need it?

Thanks

On 02/10/2023 at 10:26, [[j...] said:

I’m 28 months out and I’ve had this constant squeezing and tightness in my head, shoulders, face, brain, neck and back. It’s debilitating and never seems to improve. Is that similar for you? 

Do u have windows or is this also constant for you?

I have this everyday. The constant pressure in my head and body is relentless. It's like unbearable pressure and electricity surging through me. It never changes. I'm about 8 months off or so of a CT  and I keep thinking I'm stuck this way.

2 hours ago, [[T...] said:

I have this everyday. The constant pressure in my head and body is relentless. It's like unbearable pressure and electricity surging through me. It never changes. I'm about 8 months off or so of a CT  and I keep thinking I'm stuck this way.

I just started feel a little relief from this. However it comes and goes. Today my nose is clear, but my eyes are still swollen and have pressure. I don't believe you are stuck that way. I am about to hit 9 months since my last dose in the next two weeks, I think it is getting better. 

• Like 1

On 04/10/2023 at 00:26, [[T...] said:

8 months is still early. You’re not stuck