Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

getting free

[1a...]

[1a...]
Good Morning.  I am new to this site and am excited to share and receive.  I was addicted for 12 years and I am now 2 months from my last benzo.  

Hi eugene:

Welcome to Benzo Buddies!  Congrats on being benzo free.  How are your withdrawals doing?  You will find lots of support and information here.

best,

Draftsman

Hi eugene, congratulations on being free!

I hope you're not suffering too bad, which benzo did you take and how much? Here's a link to list of common withdrawal symptoms that may ease your mind to know. http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha03.htm

Please ask any question that you have, we're here to help.

Welcome to BenzoBuddies :)

Hiya Eugene, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Way to go on being benzo free for 2 months  :thumbsup:

What kind of symptoms have you experienced and are currently experiencing?  We will gladly support you through the remainder of your healing process and beyond.  I am sure you have lots to share with those who want to be free from there benzos but have doubts in themselves.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Crono

eugene are you 2 months free since your last benzo, or 2 months away from taking your last benzo.  just trying to clarify :thumbsup:

st

either way congrats or congrats on moving in the right direction. 

st