Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

VALIUM AND HOSPITAL TRIPS?

I was thinking today when i was tapering off valium and when i first come off it i had 6 trips to the hospital emergency within 7 months, that drug made me such a hypocondriac i remember going becouse of burning in my stomach and all they said was it was heartburn and also i was pregnant and was constantly thinking something was wrong with the baby and also i thought i was having a heart attack?now to look back it was all very irrational thoughts and fears brought on by the benzo so strange how such a tiny pill can couse so much heartache oxox

i have done exactly that and had anxiety and heartburn and i thought i was having a heart attack. Even though it was all clear i still went and had a stress echocardiogram and again nothing... I actually felt guilty going  as i am sure one of the nurses as soon as she knew i was in benzos and had a case of anxiety that the look she gave me is like i did something to her...

The time i don't go will be the time i have a bloody heart attack..