Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Mornings

[Te...]

Why is it so bad in the morning. All my limbs vibrate...head pressure..feels like g-force pulling me in all different directions. It's been like this for months and no relief.

How long have you been off of Benzos?  I ask because most people are unaware that there is typically a 30 to 90 day period of more intense symptoms right after you finish your taper or jump cold turkey (not recommended).  Unfortunately, mornings are the worst for most going through WD.  They were for me too.  Eventually symptoms and symptom intensity began to fade and then end.  However, symptoms and intensity wax and wane and are very up and down (one step forward, 2 steps back) for some time.  It's a real roller coaster ride for most.  BUT, you can get past this.  Work on getting through each minute, each hour and each day.  You've got this!

I simply would NOT reinstate.  I thought about doing that too right about where you are at 5-6 months off.  

1) There is zero guarantee a taper will make any difference at all in terms of symptoms, symptom intensity or how long your WD will last

2) There's a good chance reinstating will reset your healing clock and the past 5-6 months of suffering will be for nothing.  You could seriously turn a corner in a month or two and you would never know by reinstating

3) There's a chance that reinstating will cause you to "kindle" or experience a worse WD experience in terms of symptoms and symptom intensity

4)  Reinstating, IMO, is like asking how taking "RAT POISON" will make you healthier.

I am sorry you are struggling, but if you made it this far, I'd keep going.  Eventually WD ends.

• 1 month later...

I reinstated and I got worse but still I think about it everyday but it’s not an option!!!!

keep going 

hopefully more succes stories about the pulling pressure feeling