Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

last night bad with drawals

i got very tight chest last night that would not go away... I only got a stress cardiograph a month ago as i went to hospital and all they could find was either indigestion or anxiety... my stomach is gurgling like hell and today my chest it tight my heart rate is normal and my bp is 128/79 so normal as well... i am staying not to worry but i cant help it i feel so down.. and trying to forget but it is real pain and how to do you pretend it not there if it is...

GH,

I am so sorry to hear about your tight chest.  I know that can be very uncomfortable.  Congratulations on the progress of your taper.  I have read a lot of other posts where a tight chest is definitely one of the withdrawal symptoms.  I remember someone saying they would lay down and put a warm heating pad on their chest and it would provide relief.

I know it is real pain but hopefully knowing that it is a common symptom will at least take the fear away.  I am glad you recently had a stress cardiograph recently, that way you know that you can rule out other problems.

I hope you are feeling better today.

Warmest regards,

Kelly