Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

[St...]

Hello........

I'm new.........just found this site a couple of days ago.

I am benzo and AD free but suffering from protracted WD.  I've been off all drugs for 19 months now.

Look forward to reading more posts and to find sources of validation and inspiration.  I still suffer from a lot of cog. impairment and thus, many times have a hard time expressing myself but I do the best I can.

Thank you for this site and for all who work diligently to run the forums.

Sincerely,

Still Alive

Hi Still Alive, welcome to BenzoBuddies

Congratulations on being drug free!

I'm so sorry you're having protracted withdrawals now, when did they start or have you been feeling bad this whole time? I'm glad you found us, there are plenty of supportive people here and some that are still having symptoms as far out as you. I'm hoping this will all end for you very soon. We're here for you, please ask any questions you have.

Star

Welcome Still Alive ... I understand the protracted and still hurting, there are several of us here on the forum.  Glad you found this site too and hope that you get all the support you need.  PM me anytime.  :)

thank you both very much for your replies.

Yes, I've had symptoms all along.  I have much more than cog fog.........so many symptoms.  I wish I could respond more at this time but I'm not feeling well right now so no need to reply to this post.

I guess I did too much trying to respond to a few members.

thank you for the warm welcome and for the PM offer.........

I hope I will soon be well enough to contribute.......help other members.

Still Alive

Welcome StillAlive and congratulations on being benzo and AD free.  That is great!  You will find a lot of great help here.  Everyone is nice and helpful.  They all take their time to help you.  I am tapering and wouldn't have gotten as far as I have without this website/forum.

Gail  "This too shall pass"

Still Alive,

Welcoming you to BenzoBuddies.

Congrats on being Benzo and AD free!

Sigma.

Hi Sigma and Thunder,

Thank you both so much for congratulating me and for extending a warm welcome!

I will spend some time getting familiar with the site but wanted to make sure that I thanked everyone in this thread for welcoming me.

Thank you again and I wish you all full recovery and a good life.

Still Alive