Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

3 weeks

[Ho...]

Congrats Holly on being free for 3 weeks! :yippee: I know its hard, but you will make it through and you will heal and get your life back! Hang in there, we are here for you and we understand. I wish you speedy healing and success!!!  :smitten:

You are now benzo free, but true freedom takes longer as you know. No fun on top of the 2.5 years of w/d from intermittent use!

As they say, if you find yourself in Hell, keep going.

Congratulations on reaching that all-important milestone!

[1e...]

Holly,

It is hard right now, but hang in there.

It's definitely worth fighting for!

Congrats :)

S#

Holly! You Rock!

Week 3 I was hurting too.  This takes time huh, but we are in it together and we'll celebrate our freedom soon

Keep pushing forward Holly!  3 weeks will become 4, 4 will become 5 and so on.  I know it isn't easy but continue to take it one day at a time and keep track of your improvements.

Congrats!

Crono

Congrats on being benzo free for 3 weeks!  Unfortunately the best healer is time, fortunately in time we do heal.  Hang in there!

Tamzo