Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Dancing with the Stars

[el...]

Linda,

I watch it a lot, too. I really love Julianne. I really thought her and Apollo were fabulous together. I really thought they might hook up. She and Helio were pretty hot together, too! Who do you want to win this season? I'm not quite as interested this time as I was last season.

Linda, I don't watch it often but I did watch the season with Apollo, my daughter was just crazy about him, and I watched last night.  I have a feeling I am going to be watching more often as my daughter wants me to record all of them now.  

It fun to watch them dance but those commentators drive me nuts!!!  The kids on there last night were great.  That little 8 year old could really dance.

It fun to watch them dance but those commentators drive me nuts!!!  

Not crazy about Samantha, but Tom cracks me up! I'm watching it right now, and he's throwing a hissy about the tele-prompter, lol!

He's a very naturally funny guy.

Samantha is just stupid. sorry. :laugh: 

Apolo was great!

Who do you want to win this season? I'm not quite as interested this time as I was last season.

I don't know the names of all the dancers but I think Michelle Kwan(?) has it wrapped up.  She is very good and a determined athlete, just like Apollo.  I haven't watched it much but I didn't see anyone as good as she was.

I knew Priscilla was going to go and I think she was relieved.  She just had that look about her.  Why they put 50+ people on there to compete with 20 somethings is beyond me.  

It fun to watch them dance but those commentators drive me nuts!!!  

Not crazy about Samantha, but Tom cracks me up! I'm watching it right now, and he's throwing a hissy about the tele-prompter, lol!

He's a very naturally funny guy.

Samantha is just stupid. sorry. :laugh: 

Apolo was great!

My daughter feels the same way, likes him but can't stand her.  Yeah, he did get a little crazy over that tele-promt.  That was funny.  I bet someone caught hell after that show!

Linda,

I watch it a lot, too. I really love Julianne. I really thought her and Apollo were fabulous together. I really thought they might hook up. She and Helio were pretty hot together, too! Who do you want to win this season? I'm not quite as interested this time as I was last season.

No, it's not hooking me quite as much as usual, but it's still early. Personality-wise, I like the NFL player, and I just love his partner Edyta. She's so sweet and beautiful and an amazing dancer, and she needs a win.  

Kristi bugs me, because she's a ringer. She has been doing all the moves since she was a baby.  

It's Kristi Yamaguchi, yes you're right, she is very good. Priscilla just seems so unhappy and never smiled, could be because of her bad plastic surgery job. I think they throw in the oldies for the older viewers. Jane Seymour was very glamorous, but didn't do the hard dancing like the young ones.

It's Kristi Yamaguchi, yes you're right, she is very good. Priscilla just seems so unhappy and never smiled, could be because of her bad plastic surgery job.

Priscilla had silicone injections from a faux doctor out of Country, and it permanently froze her face. Silicone, for God's sake! Who would do that? 

Priscilla had silicone injections from a faux doctor out of Country, and it permanently froze her face. Silicone, for God's sake! Who would do that?

Someone with so much money and to trust someone like that, it's very naive.

What am doing wrong with this quote thing, I'll never figure it out?? :crazy:

I watch it. Like it. But the young talent in "So You Think You Can Dance" is so very much better. Since the two don't overlap this time, I can bear to watch Dancing with the Stars much better. I miss Adamm Corolla though. :2funny:

Who do you want to win this season? I'm not quite as interested this time as I was last season.

I don't know the names of all the dancers but I think Michelle Kwan(?) has it wrapped up.  She is very good and a determined athlete, just like Apollo.  I haven't watched it much but I didn't see anyone as good as she was.

I knew Priscilla was going to go and I think she was relieved.  She just had that look about her.  Why they put 50+ people on there to compete with 20 somethings is beyond me.  

Michelle Kwan. :2funny:

I think Mario and the football player stand a chance.

Does anyone else find Bruno gives them the willies? Is he annoying or what?

Len? Specially when he talks about Spotted Dick. I wonder how many people in the States knew he was talking about an english pudding with raisins that you eat with custard. Ooh I could eat some right now!  :thumbsup:

Len? Specially when he talks about Spotted Dick. I wonder how many people in the States knew he was talking about an english pudding with raisins that you eat with custard. Ooh I could eat some right now!  :thumbsup:

There's a Brit character on the soap "All My Children" (which I have watched for 36 years, lol!) who once mentioned Spotted Dick and the message boards went crazy!  :laugh:

My favorite line of Len's so far this season was when he was speaking to Jason the nfl player and he said something like, "You are so good looking, for me, it's like looking a mirror!"  :laugh: