Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Diaz-Pam

[me...]

Does anyone know what happened to Diaz-Pam? She was very helpful with my recovery. 7 years now. Time flew. She vanished several years ago. She started the main support group so I dont see her just quitting.

She helped me too, and was patient. I am thankful too, that she taught how to make a liquid solution.  From what I remember she and another Buddy had words, not sure about why she left...her choice or.not.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I was in touch with her for a few months after she left BB and yes, she intended to just quietly "go away". If you remember, her departure was a little acrimonious, but she calmed down and just decided to leave. I haven't heard from her in a  long time. I assume she is out living her life with her 2 cats. I am eternally grateful to her for PMing with me until I got the DLMT down pat. Bless her.

That's all I know.

:classic_smile:

Katz

41 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

I was in touch with her for a few months after she left BB and yes, she intended to just quietly "go away". If you remember, her departure was a little acrimonious, but she calmed down and just decided to leave. I haven't heard from her in a  long time. I assume she is out living her life with her 2 cats. I am eternally grateful to her for PMing with me until I got the DLMT down pat. Bless her.

That's all I know.

:classic_smile:

Katz

Thanks for letting us know, she sure helped me a lot too.:smitten: