Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Fatigue

I'm on .25mg of K 4 times a day, I'm so Fatigued all time. I don't exercise, would that give me energy? What can give me energy?

I'm fatigued all the time  right now, although I am different from you in that I've been off for 20 days.

I've learned to be gentle with myself and realize that my body needs to heal now. Exercise can help that for sure, so I do some gentle yoga. Anything else will just wear me out more. If you're exhausted it's your bodies way off telling you you need rest. Normally that wouldn't be the case in today's day and age - everyone seems exhausted. But when you know you're recovering from something (even though you're still on), you should probably listen to the tiredness.

When I must have energy to function, I listed to some brainwave CDs that support concentration and higher functioning states.

Hope you feel better, I'm sure others will have better tips!

Holly

Im also fatigued a lot, I think some mild exercise might help, I started to walk around my block once or twice every other day (when the weather permits, its really hot here) and doing a few sit ups each day.

hope you feel better soon!

Only thing that gets me moving a little is coffee, does fatigue exist on and off of clonezapam? I know when I cold turkeyed I was fatigued bad at 4 months off, very similar to how I feel on .25mg of clonezapam 4 times a day. Any thoughts? Recommendations for energy? It's a zombie Fatigue....

Hi BMW - I took K 0.25mg 3x/day for three years and fatigue was my worst symptom by far.  I now know I was in tolerance w/d most of this time as well.  I could hardly get out of bed in the morning.  Exercise gave me a big lift but then I was wiped out the next day - several days if I really pushed it (runner).  Since my last dose of K I have had no fatigue.  It was definitely the K in my case.  Best, Billwill

After you tapered of the K you got the energy back or after you cold turkeyed? I cold turkeyed and was massively fatigued into month 4.5

If you can force yourself to exercise for at least an hour you might feel "good" for a few hours after it.  Endorphin rewards are great!

I failed a number of times trying to slow taper the K so in March I tapered over ~45 days - worked a lot better for me.  My fatigue and lethargy lifted almost immediately after my last dose.  I think it had to do with lack of REM sleep while on K.  Hope yours lifts soon too.  Best, Billwill