Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Problems with reading during withdrawals

Reading revs up my system. Any thoughts how I can read without this happening or tips?

I am off Xanax for 63 days mows (.50 mg daily) off completely now....

[60...]

LM,

Does reading make you anxious? Or dizzy? I tried to read yesterday and got dizzy and then panicky.

Are you reading for fun? Or trying to study?

I couldn't read or watch TV for many months following my cold turkey, the content was too intense and I couldn't sit still or concentrate.  You might have to forgo the reading for pleasure and just try to muddle through the research for now.

[60...]

Right on LC! Audio books are what's up! I can't read b/c of dizziness, but audiobooks have been a blessing.  In the early days I even got a few juvenile titles because it was all I could focus on. My local library has tons of audiobooks free.

I'm in love with my talking books :)

My #1 main symptom from this whole experience is terrible blurred vision. I had fantastic sight before clonazepam and now after the withdrawls, It is terrible up close and at a distance. Never the same - comes and goes. I also see small spots from side to side at times??