Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Withdrawals from zanax

[Lm...]

I was only on Xanax for two months. It has been 63 days off of .25 .I am having withdrawal symptoms.I would

Love the support.lm

[00...]

Lm0721,

Welcoming you to BenzoBuddies.

I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms.

63 days is still early in withdrawal.

You will find plenty of support here.

Sigma.

Hello Lm0721, Welcome!

The good news is you're benzo free, it was a relatively small amount and you were only on it for a short time.  The bad news is, even with those three things going for you, you still get to suffer like those who took it for years at higher doses.  It's perfectly normal for withdrawal symptoms to last months after the last dose, so please don't worry, they'll leave when your brain can get back to its normal function.

What symptoms are you experiencing?

Pam

I was on benzo's for only 2 months as well. Did you cold turkey? or did you taper?

I am 5 weeks out and this morning i woke a bit shaky, so ... as unreal as it may be, this drugs still affect you long after you've been off.  What are you feeling???

LU

I wish all the best for you during your recovery.  I just joined this group last night and have read so many informative and heart breaking stories. 

Take care.