Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

WHY WHY WHY

Hey All,

I c/t ambien back in March and after the initial acute phase of withdrawal though I was doing pretty well. I've been having stomach pain and GI issues for the past two weeks. Insomnia has been a constant problem but it was starting to get better though. Today I'm having severe anxiety and strange sensations ie, tight jaw, tingling and numbness in my arm and dizziness. WTF!!!!! I just want to cry!!! Why is this happening to me!! I though I was getting better. Now I feel like I'm back to square one!

-katie

Edit:  Removed profanity.

[b2...]

Hang in there Katie!

I too CT'd in March of this year, and have been having the same symptoms you are describing since two weeks ago.  The dizziness is the most frightening for me, but it seems to be subsiding little by little

Try to hang in there, I know it's hard. 

Nicole

Hi Katie,         I happen to be having a very drawn out panic attack, started 3 hours ago and at 4 1/2 months I keep thinking that I should be past this but I guess i'm not. Man this can suck! The people that i'm around have no idea.....Sorry , not much help like this. I can relate to your extreme frustration.   So far every time this happens it does pass and your sx's will pass to.         I can really work my self into a frenzy! Maybe not the help you were looking for, but others do feel like us, and they do get better and better with time.  I hate to hear the time sh** but it's true, I'm so much better than I was.  I have to work hard to find coping tools other than yellow poison. Talking to others is one of those tools.  Thanks for reaching out!       Scott

Hey hun,

You must have been having a window...alot of people get slammed after feeling well for a while, even a few months including me! It can take the CNS a LONG time to heal but it does and you WILL feel normal again. Just hang in there, try avoiding stress and stimulants if at all possible.

xxoo

cupcake

Thanks everyone,

It does help to know that I'm not the only one suffering with these symptoms! I just really hate this, I always think i'm dying or something terrible is wrong with me! That's the worst part!

GI and PAIN for me for the last couple of days...  It does suck, but try and push thru...

I hated having anxiety all day and nite. It was terrible...  Hang in there please.

Let out the anger , cry whatever it takes, but keep pushing.

Lu

Hi Katie Blue, just wanted to drop a note to say we are here for you. I had a window recently and started to celebrate too soon. The windows can be very tricky - - they make you believe you are in the clear - - then it throws you into a brick wall. I know this because I am up at 4:22 am (eatsern standard time), I have not been able to sleep a wink. Friday night I slept 7 hours - go figure. I tried falling to asleep but  Mr. Night Time anxiety stepped in and objected. That said, I still have to say, I am doing a lot better today than days before. Having a window is a blessing at this point. We are healing, it just takes some time. Hang int here. You are almost there.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lida

[b1...]

Katie,

I'm sorry you are going through this. I think we all know what you mean.

I have had windows, but I'm still tapering.

Last year, I had two months symptom free, none whatsoever.

In January, they returned :(

Hang in there, and I understand the, "WHY, WHY WHY"...

S#