Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Stupid question about the way we think

Seems like my mind has gotten super quiet for the last 8 mos..maybe it was too loud to begin with IDK but does anyone "hear" a voice in your head? I don't hear anything, no noise just silent whispery words. Does depression do this to us or is it DP or what? Or maybe I am thinking normally...when I ask other people, they are like"I never thought about it before" LOL.

love

cupcake

[d7...]

cupcake,

I know what you're saying to a point.

The way you express it, sounds like d/r.

It's like crickets chirping in there.

its more like nothing in there, for a while i couldn't even picture things in my mind, this is a bit better.

Hi cupcake, this whole process had the opposite effect on me, thoughts were always racing.. very annoying.

How about this.. Have you tried guided meditation?  Maybe listen to someone guiding you on all the visuals, perhaps your mind will follow a third party :)

Hope you feel better.