Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Fifth Day of 0.25 Klon--everything is too bright, too hard.

Am dealing in concrete amounts after two months of splitting up 1 mg tablets. Can now split a zero-point-five. But the rain was too hard and the light outside too bright now, and people entirely too much to deal with, regardless of who they might be to me.

Have had but 16 ounces, more or less, of caffiene. Cannot focus on conversations, am losing words and threads and sounding entirely stupid. There goes the social-judging thing again, and I can only hope/pray that it doesn't get much worse, because I truly need some asylum now--cool dark, sleep, not much interruption from anyone, about anything.

okay. i see what  many of you here are saying. This is starting to suck something or other.

Be well all.

Hi :)

The caffeine is a killer, I did that once during this whole process, never again...

I also went thru the sensitivity to sounds and light.  Imagine an NYC train underground... That's loud to begin with...

very rough.

Hang in there, i know right now you are in a very tough spot.  But we are here for you and you can push thru this..

You sound so witty all the time, I dont get how you think you sound stupid.. so stop that already

Lu

Ah yes, caffeine!  Really ramps up everything!

The light and sound thing happened to me too, much better now that I am almost at 5 months, so know that eventually it will go away.  Sucks while you are dealing with it though!

I think your post sounded fine, it was clear and easy to understand.  But at the same time I know how you feel when you yourself know it is not exactly right, not the way you normally do it.  I know how it seems like an eternity to get through this, but somehow we do.  Keep on fighting, we will all be writing success stories to newcomers one day.