Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Will life be better after this?

[Bu...]

I swear to God,  life's so awful now and has been for a long time. I need hope now and I can't see any. Please, anything to look forward to? Rebuilding my after this is overwhelming to think about. Sorry for the negativity.

Positive comments please.

What I noticed about recovery was how easy everything was, life just picked back up, nothing was scary anymore, talking, driving, sleeping, loving, laughing, everything was normal.  You’d think there would be this lasting PTSD or nightmarish memories but no.  The memories are there but they don’t have any power to hurt. 

I know it’s miserable now but it ends, it really does.

What I noticed about recovery was how easy everything was, life just picked back up, nothing was scary anymore, talking, driving, sleeping, loving, laughing, everything was normal.  You’d think there would be this lasting PTSD or nightmarish memories but no.  The memories are there but they don’t have any power to hurt. 

I know it’s miserable now but it ends, it really does.

Gosh, Pamster. This sounds so nice. I wish this was my experience. I am so sorry I do not have more to add to this thread. I am following along.