Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

need help with titration schedule

[ci...]

Hello!

I am on .40mg of K in 2 divided doses daily right now.  I am diluting the crushed K in diluted baby food and withdrawing 10% at a time and taking the rest.  I was sent this method by YouTube from another forum.

My first cut I held for 8 days and then made my second cut.  Planning to hold this cut for 14 days.  Have been doing o.k. with this.  The last 2 days though, I am having morning anxiety and intrusive thoughts.  I HATE morning anxiety, it is the worst.  I am not sleeping as well as I was.  I also take 5-HTP and GABA at night to help with sleep and the anxiety.

Anyone have any ideas about my taper?  Any suggestions?

I am working, I am a nurse, during my taper.  It can be stressful, both physcially and mentally.  I just need some help to make this go as smooth as possible.  Mu husband is getting tired of this, as if I am not.  But they really cannot understand.

Thanks,

Cindy

I'm afraid morning anxiety is a very common withdrawal symptom but it won't last forever.  I think any of the self-calming techniques you use during your day would help in the morning, too.  Slow controlled breathing really helped me.

As for your titration, it might be gentler removing just 1% but doing it every day rather than a whole 10% at once.  That would give you an average taper of 10% every 10 days.  Just a suggestion.