Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How do you know if you its quinlone damage or benzo if you dont even know if you

Do Quinlone damage have windows? how do you know if its all benzos or Qunilones? I dont even know if I was prescribed a Quinlone, I am in the process of trying to track all my medical records down while I was on vacation in Florida back when all this started . I dont recall ever taken an antibiotic that right after it caused me to have symptoms , I was prescribed Azthromyacin while I was taken the Benzo, but I never had a reaction at that time , it was weeks after taken that antibiotic, I started to experience burning and anxiety , so I was told to up my dose ,and it stopped, but after that it just all went down hill from there. I only started to have the weakness after I stopped Klonipin , but as I mentioned in alot of my posts its not even a physical weakness at all. I did have really good days with alot of my symptoms almost gone, but lately the past 3-4 mths they have increased and it dont seem as if my windows were as good as b4 at all!!! . I I keep questioning could it be anything else , can it be possible I could of taken a Quinlone and its a combo of Benzo and Quinlone, do Quinlone damage have windows like Benzos , cause the symptoms are almost the same . Any thoughts are welcomed thank you.

Fluoroquinolone toxicity is very similar to problems with benzos.  Levaquin started this whole process with me taking Xanax.  I do know they both work on the GABBA receptors so, to me, it doesn't make a difference.  All I know is that it takes time to heal from either one.  It is also not uncommon to feel fairly decent for a few months and then get hit again with symptoms again.....some returning and new ones popping up.  Please know that you are doing a great job hanging in there during the healing process.  For some of us it just takes a bit longer.

Patty  xo