Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

coping is hard, cry every day

I hear you Wellness.  I feel as bad as ever today. I'm just over 4 months off and can't believe the symptoms can still be this bad.  I've been crying also. I haven't had a window for so long I feel like I am never going to heal.  I hope you start feeling better soon.

Lynda

thanks, this really sucks.  I called the crisis line today, she suggested na meetings.    What the heck.  One thing I liked, is that she believed me!

Wellness,   I can relate. I find myself crying alot, even at work and I am a construction worker. I shouldn't even be talking about crying. I'm out 4 1/2 months and am bewildered at still feeling this bad. I know I was'nt like this before.  FRUSTRATION!!! Wish we could stop this poison from even being available to others. In the meantime we reach out and lean on each other for support. It sucks to feel this bad but I am a long way from where I was at the start and I bet you are too, we all are, even when it doesn't feel like it! HANG IN THERE!        Scott

Wellness..oh sweety my god you are suffering! If it helps any I cryed for hours on end for days and months begging for heavans help ..When I got no releif I begged for death cause we just want so bad to get out of our own bodys and end this nightmare! I was the same as you at 5 months saw no end in sight ..You hang in your brain is healing and you are getting closer every min of every day to full healing... You know im better now soon you will be to...xoxoxo Jenny

You will get through this Wellness.  We all will.  I know when we are feeling as bad as you are right now its very hard to believe anything anyones says.  I really wish there was something I could say to you to help.  I'm sending a big hug.  My prayers that you get a break from all this.  I wish I had a magic wand at times like this.  Your not alone though it may feel like.  We do have each other.  Linder  xxoo  Extra hug and kiss!

[7c...]

Hi Welly,

I hope today finds you feeling a little better than yesterday.... I think about you and pray for you all the time.

I had a little 3 day window, where I slept 3 nights in a row, 8-9 hours - with one pee break, but for the first time I was able to fall back to sleep. at 7 months!!! Last night I woke at 430am to pee and just really didn't fall back to sleep - just tossing and turning, and i also had trouble falling asleep... I also have a lot on my mind, I have to move very soon and still do not have a place sorted out, so that might be praying on my mind as well...

I feel awful again today, BUT yesterday I was out ALL day and felt quite normal, say 90% the whole day... I really did... miracles. so it is possible, I just pray for that window again - TOMORROW!!!

Melo xoxo

Hi Wellness, just wanted to send you a ((((((big hug)))))). I think everyone who posts here have cried (or wanted to cry) to help relieve the pain and stress of the dreaded w/d's. I think crying helps because it does allow us to "let it all out". Your brain is doing everything it can to catch up, it really does want to restore itself so that you can get back to a normal life. It is around the corner.

Pray, listen to soothing music, get massages, hold a friend's hand, take soothing baths, get the lavender and chamomille pillow mist (Bath and Body works sells this stuff) love yourself and your brain!

This too shall pass. Hang in there!

Regards,

Lida

Hi Wellness... firstly a big "hug" to you!  I know its rough... but you are getting so close to healing being total; you are healing right now.  My hubby is just ahead of you by 5 days off... he's reached 5 months today.  This guy has always been very emotionally strong, though sensative , but he was cried BUCKETS of tears.  Remember, tears are healing.  Researchers at Stanford Unv proved that some years back... the chemical compound of the tears are differant for differant emtions, that's why they are HEALING!  Try not to worry about the crying, remind yourself you are healing, these wonderful tears are part of the healing process.  You are strong, congrats for almost 5 months there :yippee:.  Total healing is just around the corner... I promise you :thumbsup::smitten: Love to you, Pattlu

Hey sweety,

I have never ever cried more over anything in my life, than this. Tears are healing and I often feel much better after crying so cry all ya want...your still gonna recover. ;)

love

cupcake

[ee...]

why do we do this? what is happening?  I'm on my 5th hour today non stop and getting scared.

thanks. 

Now that I look back, I remember around 5 mos off the depression got so bad I cried so much I thought my head would explode, the sadness was unreal, but it just left, my tears dried up and I didn't cry again for a long time. I'm not saying you won't feel like crying anymore, but you get to where you just don't wanna cry anymore.

xxoo

cupcake

why do we do this? what is happening?  I'm on my 5th hour today non stop and getting scared.

thanks. 

Aww dont get scared!

For me it was like I knew I couldnt get help nowere,no1, nothing! It became way overwhelming to suffer so long so hard nonestop and know I had so much more to go!

I just got so tired and Im a fighter but this was stealing my strenght and that scared me!

You hang in there and your body will fight and your brain will heal!

Sending comfort your way!

:smitten:  Jenny

[ee...]

yes, it's stealing every bit of strength I have.  There is NO help for this. I hope my body fights, because I feel like I have no fight left. 

thanks very much......

O yes theres Hope!!!

You keep fighting and keep hanging on cause I was a hopeless cause

I mean that had 30 sxs still at month 5 bedridden and there was no end in site!

I just keep fighting and even tho my body was getting weaker I knew nothing was

going to weaken my Spirit!

Im at 13 months now and at month 7 I started to Heal and things were looking up!

You hold on ..Thank God our brain Heals !!!

:smitten:

Wellness..oh sweety my god you are suffering! If it helps any I cryed for hours on end for days and months begging for heavans help ..When I got no releif I begged for death cause we just want so bad to get out of our own bodys and end this nightmare! I was the same as you at 5 months saw no end in sight ..You hang in your brain is healing and you are getting closer every min of every day to full healing... You know im better now soon you will be to...xoxoxo Jenny

Hi Sister Jenny

Wow I can see that you are a true inspiration to everyone everywhere in here! I am so proud of you, I am being hit really hard right now but when I see post like yours I can go that extra mile! Please check out my new thread called {misery Loves Company} and hijack it if you like. It needs your touch Sister!!!

God hold you

Love ya

Watchman :thumbsup:

Hi Sister Jenny

Wow I can see that you are a true inspiration to everyone everywhere in here! I am so proud of you, I am being hit really hard right now but when I see post like yours I can go that extra mile! Please check out my new thread called {misery Loves Company} and hijack it if you like. It needs your touch Sister!!!

God hold you

Love ya

Watchman :thumbsup:

Hello Watchman,

This thread was started by wellness, it's considered impolite to hijack a members thread in order to steer other members to a thread you started.  Also, this thread is located on the Withdrawal & Recovery Support board, please confine your religious comments to the appropriate board in the forum.

Pamster

I cried for hours today, almost 5 months off.

Wellness I hope yu feel better soon. My thoughts are with yu.. I am not done tapering right now but I truly believe your recovery is coming soon. Be Well Luv, Mishi

Hi Wellness,

Hope you are feeling better today.  I too had the  :'( yesterday.  I ended up seeing a very sad movie and cried my heart out.  I must say that I felt better after I let it all out.  Cupcake is right, crying is another sign that we are healing.

NYClady