Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Need some non-liquid help; shrink will not prescribe liquid K

[ju...]

Hey all:

Here in KY, I am stuck with K in tablet form and down to 0.25 hs, fourth day, 1200 mg Neurontin cushion, feeling no significant anxiety or other pain.

Want to go to half that amount, and will be able to, once I get my next script in the form of scored 0.5 tablets. (Will be able to break the half tablet, whatever that shakes out to--brain fog bad, but that's every day now, for awhile.) That dosage will be about the smallest I'll be able to achieve, and it will be imprecise. I'm thinking that that might be a good thing.

Also, I'm in a loud, noisy physical place. Ideas about how that, and pressure to get a job, might affect up/downregulation of GABA receptors. Been on the s*&^ 20-some years now, and want my premorbid brain back yesterday. Amateur neuroscientist here, so if you have a biochemically-based set of suggestions as to what might be going on in my head, I'll most likely be able to  use it.

Much thanks and luck and prayers for all Buddies,

JD

You can reduce your dose by using simple titration where you crush the pill, put it in a cup of water, shaking it well and drinking half, saving the other half for the next day.